- Initial conception and development
- Whatever the size of video production or project, it begins with ideas. We can attend the initial conception meetings and help you brainstorm, conceptualise and visualise the initial ideas. We can help you to decide on the best ways to approach development of any concepts or ideas that you may have. We can also advise you at the initial stage of pitfalls that might be presented at later stages. Being aware of those issues at an early stage saves budget, time and effort in not having to fix them at a later stage of production.
- We can then shape all of the ideas and turn them into something more tangible through the use of story-boarding and scripting. We will then amend and edit until we get exactly what you need.
- Once we know the size and shape of the video production project, we can then help you to budget for your production. This is a notoriously difficult area particularly for larger projects. We can help and bring ideas of how to identify aspects for which you might need to budget. We can help you with the toolsets and applications used for budget creation and management as well as monitoring and reporting.
- This is the stage of video production where the scripts and scenarios are assessed and all of the elements identified in order to deliver the vision of the production.
- Typically, elements of pre-production that need to be organised include; the locations, props, cast members, costumes, and special effects. We identify the video production crew members that are needed for the shoot such as the camera operators, sound recorders, gaffers, makeup artists, choreographers and so on
- Once all the pre-production elements have come together, we can then prepare a shooting schedule and move on to the next stage which is Production!
- This is where the video production project begins to get delivered in a visual way. The video production shoot begins. Lights are set up, sound systems set up, any additional aspects such as Green Screen built.
- The talent or cast members are then able to do their piece organised by the Director and the video production project is beginning to be realised.
- This is where the video production project is made. This is the video-editing and the sound-editing stage of production. All of the video that has been captured is subjected to quality processes. Initially a high-level ‘cut’ is made and made subject to approval. Only then is it possible to progress and organise the material in a much more details and accurate way.
- Visual effects are applied such as and colour balancing and colourising is just right for the mood of the project. This is where the special effects and visual magic is applied to the footage. Additional editing requirements might need; Green screen background, 3D animation, splash intro videos, colour corrections, subtitles, credit rolls etc.
Now for the audio mix. In this step, the sound mixer includes everything needed to complete the audio-track. Voice-overs, music, sound effects etc. The soundtrack is then added as an additional layer to create a Final Cut.
Finally, we have a Product! A fantastic Product and the parties begin.
- Marketing and Distribution
- We can also offer experience and expertise around Marketing and Distribution. Especially if it is training content.
Please note that at every step of the way, we discuss and show our progress you the client for approval. We continue editing until you are satisfied!
So, whatever stage you are at, or all stages please email us at mailto:email@example.com or call us now on 01924 829 384 to discuss your specific Video and MultiMedia Consultancy Services requirements.